The Kalispel Tribe is one of the top employers in Spokane County and is the largest employer in Pend Oreille County.
We treat our employees and team members like family because we know the service they provide to our Tribal Membership and the community is what makes this region a great place to work and live.
To be part of the Kalispel family is to be part of something bigger than just the day-to-day work we do. Join our team and know the work you’re doing is building a stronger community for us all.
Our goal is to maintain a culture of pride and excellence through providing great jobs, a positive work environment and the tools you need to meet your personal and professional goals.
We’re looking to add even more friendly faces to our team! For more information, click the link below to see open positions. The link will take you to our ultip pro website where all open positions within the Kalispel Tribe can be explored. Be advised that you can switch the location of the positions from Usk and Airway Heights.
The Kalispel Tribe offers the following benefits for qualified employees:
- Free training & opportunity for tuition reimbursement
- Quarterly on-site financial planner to assist employees with financial goals
- Medical and dental insurance & vision
- Vision hardware reimbursement
- Holiday pay
- Discretionary 401(k) matching contributions
- Life insurance and AD & D
- Employee Assistance program
- Birthday rewards program
- Years of service program
- Employee discounts at select Kalispel Tribe-owned venues – list partial, tire service, oil change, & regional businesses – ticker for these
- Monthly employee drawings and ticket giveaways
- Daily commuter bus from Spokane to the Reservation
“I am so proud to work where I work.”
- Leslie S.
“I love working here! I wouldn’t give it up for anything!”
- Leo T.
“Working for the Kalispel Tribe is the most valued I have ever felt.”
- Lindsay K.